Church’s Gas Terror

click image to enlarge
February 9, 2011 | 4:00am EST

Singer Charlotte Church has cheated death after a dangerous gas leak at her new mansion, according to a U.K. report.
The 24 year old had been complaining of severe headaches, unaware that she was inhaling deadly carbon monoxide leaking from a boiler in the property in South Wales.

Church’s grandfather suggested she install a gas detector, which found levels of the poison in the air.

Now the Crazy Chick hitmaker has reportedly told how she and her children – daughter Ruby, three, and two-year-old son Dexter – are “lucky to be alive”.

A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening. Charlotte is probably lucky that the house is so big and airy.”

  Share/Bookmark