Fire Scare At Cheap Trick Gig

click image to enlarge
June 7, 2014 | 9:26am EST

Firefighters were called to a Cheap Trick gig in Pennsylvania on Friday night after a sound speaker reportedly caught alight.
The band had reportedly finished performing at the American Music Theater in Lancaster when the drama unfolded. Online reports suggest venue staff attempted to put out the blaze with fire extinguishers before emergency services arrived on the scene.
The fire is believed to have been sparked by musical equipment. No injuries have been reported.
Rocker Slash shared a picture from the incident on his Twitter.com page showing a group of firefighters backstage holding one of guitarist Rick Nielsen’s instruments, adding in a caption, “Lancaster PA Fire Department saves Rick Nielsen’s 5 neck gtr (guitar) after fire alarm went off after show last night.”

  Share/Bookmark

Comments are closed.


Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.