Hulk Hogan Hospitalized After Radiator Accident

click image to enlarge
May 26, 2013 | 8:40pm EST

Wrestler-turned-reality TV star Hulk Hogan was hospitalized in Florida on Sunday after suffering bad burns to his hand.
The 59 year old was scalded after a radiator malfunctioned, and he was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for medical attention.
Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits.
He explained, “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH. I (am) at the ER (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital.”

  Share/Bookmark