Love Injured In Small Blaze

click image to enlarge
June 23, 2011 | 8:50pm EST

Courtney Love has been injured in a house fire in New York.
Firefighters called to the rocker’s West Village home believe the blaze was sparked by a candle which ignited curtains in the bedroom of the property on Thursday morning.

Love reportedly tried to put the fire out and burned herself in the process.

By the time emergency service officials arrived on the scene the fire had been extinguished.

The Hole singer was treated for a burn on her hands at the scene. She wasn’t hospitalized.

  Share/Bookmark