Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood Talking About Faces Reunion In 2015

click image to enlarge
December 4, 2013 | 5:55pm EST

Rod Stewart has revealed a Faces reunion with Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood is back on and earmarked for 2015.
In a new interview with Boston, Massachusetts radio station WZLX, the Brit opened up about the plans to stage a full reunion once Wood’s ongoing commitments with the Stones have ended.
Stewart, who fronted the iconic rock group from 1969 until 1975 and rejoined Wood, Ian McLagan and Kenney Jones at the Brit Awards in London in 1993, was absent from the group’s 2010 and 2011 get together shows – and guitarist Wood called on Simply Red star Mick Hucknall to replace him as singer.
But after many stalled attempts to get the existing four-piece back together, it’s beginning to look like Stewart is making big plans for 2015.
He said, “I think we have got much more of a chance of getting the Faces back together, in fact, Ronnie’s office is talking to my people, and we’re earmarking 2015.”
But the news might be awful for fans of the Rolling Stones, who have just announced dates in Asia, the Middle East and Australasia for 2014 – earlier this year, Stewart said he would only consider a Faces reunion if and when Wood’s “other band” decided to retire.

  Share/Bookmark

Comments are closed.


Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.