Take That Would Welcome Robbie Williams And Jason Orange Back Anytime

click image to enlarge
March 20, 2017 | 4:58am EST

Former Take That stars Robbie Williams and Jason Orange will always be welcome to rejoin the group whenever they like, according to frontman Gary Barlow.
The Back For Good hitmakers rose to pop superstardom in the early 1990s, but Robbie quit the boy band to go solo in 1995, and in 2014, Jason decided to hang up the mic, too.
Remaining members Gary, Howard Donald, and Mark Owen, have continued on as a trio, while also pursuing side projects, and they are adamant there are no hard feelings with Jason over his departure.
“We had a great relationship and when he decided to leave, it was done amicably,” Howard told Fabulous magazine.
Gary admitted maintaining their friendship was the “important bit”, especially after initially falling out with Robbie all those years ago.
“We’ve had that before (when things didn’t end well with Robbie) and we’ll do anything not to go there again,” he said.
Their relationship with Robbie has since also vastly improved, and they have reunited for a few appearances together over the years, most recently on the finale of British reality show Let It Shine last month.
And Gary insists there will always be room for the Angels singer and Jason to step back into the line-up at any point in the future.
“It has been left on a good note and it’s an open door for Jay and Rob,” Gary explained. “The band is for us all to come and go as we please.”

  Share/Bookmark