Will Ferrell In Thanksgiving Fire

click image to enlarge
November 28, 2012 | 11:21am EST

Will Ferrell’s Thanksgiving Day went up in smoke last week when the house where he was celebrating with family caught fire.
The Elf star spent the holiday with relatives in Needham, Massachusetts, and the group was in the middle of a turkey dinner when a blaze was spotted in the garage.
Emergency services were called to the house and the flames were put out by firefighters, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Ferrell happily posed with the response team and cracked jokes when the blaze was extinguished.

  Share/Bookmark

Comments are closed.


Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.